Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Where to now?

After returning to work yesterday, this is the big question I've been asked... what are you going to do now?

Our TNT running coach Phil told us that after the race, if asked, we would probably say no, but given a couple of days, we would more than likely change our minds.

The short answer is that I'm going to keep running. I'm taking a couple of days off to recover, but I plan on hitting the road again shortly. Beyond that, what people are more curious about, I'm sure, is whether or not I'm planning on attempting this again. I'm saying... yes.

Right now, Sarah and I are planning on running the Knoxville Expo 10k on May 23rd. When I ran the 10k (6.2 miles) last year, it was the longest I had run at that point. Sarah didn't run it last year. We are looking forward to that.

Sarah wants to run the San Antonio Half Marathon later this year in November. She has asked me to run with her for the race and I have agreed.

I will run Nashville again next year (hopefully with cooler weather) and might even consider doing the full in Knoxville. Long term, I'm still planning to run the Disneyworld Marathon.

You'll just have to stay tuned....

No comments: