Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Morning Run

So I've learned if you are running at 6AM in the cold, its a good idea to plan ahead the night before and make sure ALL your items are easily in reach. There nothing like fumbling around a dark house at 5:30 trying to find important items like gloves and a hat (toboggans as we call them in the South and subject of another post for another time).
This morning we ran 4.17 miles in just under 38 minutes, in a balmy 34 degrees and me without gloves. i think my hand just warmed up enough to type a couple of minutes ago.
Sarah begins her training today and will be running latter on this afternoon. I might get adventurous and attempt a shorter run later on this evening.

1 comment:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Hats are called toboggans down there?????? I don't know about you Americans! :)